Sr Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 985121BR Location Burbank, California, United States / United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with Segment Compensation teams in gathering data and conducting analyses with the goal of objectively assessing the efficacy of compensation programs and practices across the enterprise
- With a focus on internal equity, assist in promoting the consistent application of compensation programs across the enterprise by identifying opportunities to refine and subsequently communicate/educate on effective compensation practices
- Conduct market benchmark assessments, ensuring jobs are accurately market-priced
- Establish, maintain, and continually monitor effectiveness of current processes
- Research and identify specific market trends and best practices for their potential relevance to The Walt Disney Company
- Participate in industry wide offerings to continually expand functional expertise and knowledge; assist in summarizing findings for key partners
- Conduct large scale and ad hoc compensation analyses and assist with projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing and solving complex business issues
- 2+ years compensation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree – Human Resources, Finance, Accounting Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or a business related field
- Exceptional analytical skills (demonstrated experience conducting and interpreting statistical analyses, such as multi-variate regression, is preferred)
- Proven ability to consolidate and manipulate large data sets with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new analytical tools, techniques, and/or software
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate and collaborate in a large, matrixed corporate work setting
- Proven ability to achieve objectives in a dynamic, often ambiguous, environment
- Demonstrated experience with HRIS systems (e.g. SAP, Workday) and employee data is strongly preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.