Sr. Content Security Program Manager
Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 789262BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jul. 14, 2021
The Walt Disney Studios includes Lucasfilm, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation, 20th Century Studio, Searchlight, Walt Disney Pictures, and Marvel Studios. The Content Security team supports these banners in protecting content creation through effective problem-solving, authentic partnerships, and technical expertise. Our team drives towards goals that include: a. fostering a culture of content security b. eliminating the risk of content leaks and c. tailoring security solutions to meet our partners’ needs. Our clients are the Studios and we assess the applications, vendors, and sites that the banners use to create their world-class content.
Do you love movie-making and thrill in the fast-paced environment of a movie studio? Do you understand technology and geek out over innovating to find solutions to complex problems? Can you partner across a complex ecosystem to work with both technical and non-technical oriented people to get the job done? Do you love sprinting up the learning curve to develop new skills and capabilities?
We’re looking for a Sr Content Security Program Manager who will stop at nothing to deliver top-notch service to our Studios and keep their magical intellectual property secure as they make their content.
- Drive delivery of Content Security services by partnering directly with studios to understand the production slate, status, workflow and tools
- Communicate production needs to technical/Content Security teams and serve as a translator between technical/Content Security teams and production staff
- Manage multiple productions and timelines simultaneously
- Build consensus around proposed solutions
- Anticipate studio production needs and communicate across technical teams
- Effectively translate needs of a production team or particular workflow to guide development of a secure application or selection of an equally secure packaged solution
- Past work experience in a movie or television studio and/or software company
- Detailed understanding of nuances and limitations of various production workflows to drive concise and targeted discussions around solutioning with technology and security teams
- Strong knowledge of at least three of the following production and post production workflow and technologies:
- Dailies (QTAKE, Moxion)
- Editorial (AVID, Premiere)
- VFX (Shotgun, Maya, Nuke, 3ds max, Houdini)
- Sound (ProTools)
- DI (da Vinci, Blackmagic)
- General knowledge of at least two of the following technologies used to support post and post production workflows:
- Storage (Nexis, Isilon, Netapp)
- Asset Management (Filemaker)
- Transport (Aspera, 5th Kind)
- Render (RenderMan, AWS, GCP)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsive and customer-service oriented in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the film and/or technology industry
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.