Sr. Information Security Engineer
Burbank, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 687022BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 03/07/2019
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be responsible for web application testing, source code analysis, manual pen testing, and training. They will interact with Disney Business Units to discover, triage and resolve security vulnerabilities with manual and automated tools to enforce security criterion as part of a Secure Development Life Cycle on a continuous basis.
- Provides situation based support, using in-depth knowledge of TWDC technology, to ensure systems are designed in accordance with and are aligned with Company security requirements; includes architecture assessments, secure development training, and conducting penetration testing.
- Reviews and presents reports penetration testing reruls to stakeholders and executives.
- Executes advanced risk and threat analysis activities, leveraging learnings from external and internal cyber trends and incidents
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols and systems administration.
- Expert level web application, API’s and network penetration testing skills.
- Familiar with penetration testing applications in the major cloud providers.
- Experience customizing/developing in-house scripts and tooling.
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard Automation Framework (PTES)
- Experience working with assessments tools/frameworks OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, NMAP, Mass Scan, Nessus, Metasploit, Mimikatz,Tenable IO, Qualys, Kali Linux, SQLMap and manual tools
- 3 years in Information Security Field
- Experience working with scripting and development languages like Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, C/C++,C#, or Java
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Certifications: GPEN - GIAC Penetration Tester
Required EducationBA/BS in business or computer science or appropriate work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.