Sr Internal Mobility Recruiter, Enterprise TAApply NowApply Later Job ID 933628BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 03, 2022 Flex Type Remote
- Act as a consultative internal recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment lifecycle and strategic internal talent mobility
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process, including recruitment/sourcing, interviewing, selection and job offering of internal candidates, with a primary focus on early career talent
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive internal recruitment plans for all HR functions
- Ensure all qualified internal candidates are presented for consideration based on internal mobility guidelines and role qualifications
- Drive continuous improvement of internal mobility process via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Demonstrate ability to identify, influence and convert internal talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential internal candidates on level of interest, qualifications, and job level/compensation
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage internal talent
- Utilize recruitment tools such as applicant tracking system, CRM etc. for workflow tracking, communication and management of internal candidates
- Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional expertise and demographics
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including FedCon requirements when necessary
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Develop a broad professional network of top internal talent
- Train, coach and mentor recruiting team members on advanced search features and modern best practices
- 5+ years of large corporate and/or agency recruiting experience, across various functional disciplines
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive internal sourcing/recruitment plans
- Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity, veteran and internal hiring
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Diversity oriented sites & Blogs
- Expertise in advanced Boolean and/or Semantic searching
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Proven experience engaging high-potential internal prospects through targeted sourcing
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking systems and proven experience working in a results measured environment
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- BA/BS in related field
This role is considered remote, which means the employee will work remotely on an ongoing basis and will not have an assigned workspace at a Company designated location.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.