Sr Manager, Creative Film ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 863936BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
Creative Film Services is responsible for the post production and finishing of all creative audiovisual marketing materials for theatrically released live-action and animated films. We are a bridge between the Creative Advertising team and Feature Post. We also serve as a post production / finishing conduit through which many departments/divisions within the company come for assistance to finish their materials, obtain elements and facilitate legal clearance. These special relationships are crucial to ensure that all materials seen by the public and high-level executives meet the highest standards in audio and visual quality.
- Partners closely with VP to manage post production / finishing of worldwide audiovisual marketing materials
- Impacts the performance and results of multiple VFX renderings on all trailer finishing projects
- Oversee dialogue, book talent, direct ADR, liaise with feature sound design team
- Oversee and disseminate finishing preps for picture, graphics and audio elements
- Liaise with feature post supervisors, VFX teams, sound designers, DP, director, Disney studio executives, international offices, other Disney divisions, etc.
- Liaise with TV finishing agency and TV Media agency
- Oversee finishing – mix, conform, color of all Cinema Partnership pre-show featurettes policy trailers and fan events
- Applies in-depth understanding of how finishing specialty and manages the deliverables on all theatrical trailers
- Requires comprehensive understanding of theatrical finishing concepts, billing and invoices with third party vendors and budgets
- Enforce security protocols, maintaining security of all materials, including ensuring digital fingerprinting of all trailers through Content Security
- Oversee quality control for trade shows and conventions, solving any on-site problems, including setting technical, sound & picture quality and color standards
- Influences third party finishing vendors, VFX, editors, and colorists to usher work through the pipeline accurately, with quality and within the deadline
- 8+ years of audiovisual post production / finishing experience required, preferably in marketing, managing multiple complex projects in high-speed creative and technical environment
- Experience interfacing with high level executives and filmmakers, building strong relationships with third-party agencies and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Preferably a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.