Sr. Manager, Credit & Title AdministrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 888227BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
- Prepare, proof and approve main titles and end titles
- Manage credits process on assigned productions and acquisitions.
- Draft and/or summarize paid advertising memos
- Review marketing, merchandise, print and audio/visual materials for legal issues
- Register, clear and track motion picture title registrations with the MPAA
- Review and approve print and audio/visual materials (e.g. trailers, TV spots), press notes and releases and award campaign materials for contractual and guild compliance
- Conduct research on titles and credits as needed
- Liaise with unions and guilds, fulfilling documentation needed for arbitration or other legal matters
- Mentor and provide guidance to more junior staff on the team
- Manage and/or assist with other department projects as needed
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of applicable legal procedures, terminology, policies, and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:#LegalAffairs, #corp_media
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.