Sr Manager, Marketing PartnershipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 888189BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
- Create Vision Board and sales strategy with VP on assigned titles helping guide and manage the sales process as team members reach out to brands aligned with this strategy.
- Work with Cross LOBs including Marketing Strategy and Consumer Products to maintain film marketing strategy status updates serving as key point of contact for the rest of the sales organization.
- Work directly with strategy teams to facilitate assets needed for sales pitching serving as go to team member best versed on their assigned film titles.
- Follow up with sales team weekly for hot leads on placement and promotion for real time updates on partner pitch status for senior leadership.
- Attend cross LOB meetings pertinent to titles assigned to Sr. Manager and share learnings and strategy with the broader sales team.
- Maintain Status of brand placement within our films pitching by managing document and status updates based on opportunities identified by the Production team as well as progress from the sales organization.
- Manage title specific needs with internal creative team for maximum efficiency within the life cycle of our 3rd party brand partners.
- Help develop overall sales strategy assets that will be used across the sales organization such as partner sizzle videos, ROI case studies, explanation of the marketing partnership formula, follow-up materials, and Letter of Intent for partner commitment to help secure partners within pitches by all members of the sales organization.
- Brainstorm incremental business opportunities and pitches to new and existing promotional partners with the opportunity to co-pitch aligned films.
- Manage and enhance relationships with third party promotional partners based on needs of sales organization.
- Experience working with 3rd party partners
- Knowledge working with Lucas IP
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in all computer programs (Keynote, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- 4 years of marketing, sales or entertainment experience
- Ability to work with all levels of management, internally and externally, at the CMO and President level across Disney Studios’ LOBs.
- Four-year college degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.