Sr Manager, ODApply NowApply Later Job ID 7083518620211205 Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
ob Description :
No two days are ever the same at The Walt Disney Company - particularly in Organizational Development! We’re thinkers, builders, and strategists. We tell meaningful stories that win hearts and minds. We are passionate about the work we do, and are always seeking to raise the bar on our own performance.
The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) seeks a Sr. Manager, Organizational Development to join Enterprise Organizational Development. This team is a highly visible group within Enterprise HR that plays an integral part in supporting key business initiatives across TWDC. The ideal candidate will be a strategic advisor to HR and business leaders with a bias towards action and impact. The candidate must be comfortable being dropped into ambiguous situations and able to quickly develop a plan to drive change, transformation and business results. The role is based in Burbank, CA and reports to the Director, Enterprise Organizational Development.
As a Sr. Manager, Organizational Development, you will partner directly with business leaders to identify, define, and deliver against multiple strategic projects that drive global business performance across divisions, functions, and/or geographies. The Sr. Manager will have advanced experience across OD competencies; you will consult, facilitate, and assess the business to improve ways of working. This role will also work across boundaries, functions, and geographies to enhance the effectiveness of the broader organization.
Basic Qualifications :
- 7+ years of experience translating business strategies into practical organization and people initiatives at progressively increasing levels of scope and complexity
- Advanced experience across the following OD competencies; strategy, operating model, change, transformation, process, and role clarity.
- Inclusively partners across functions to identify stakeholder needs and develop solutions; operating respectfully in multicultural environments while fostering the open exchange of ideas between people
- Ability to effectively assess multiple complex situations and bring clarity to ambiguity for leaders and stakeholders
- Influences leaders and partners via compelling communication and practical recommendations for action
- Support a culture of continuous improvement while designing pragmatic solutions to integrate, align, and advance enterprise priorities
- Demonstrates integrity, adaptability, solution-orientation and patience in times of conflict Raises the bar on performance for themselves and team/partners, inspiring others to exceed expectations
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Organizational Development, Organizational Behaviors, Human Resources Management, or Business-related fields
- Experience leading complex changes within Media and Technology organizations
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney HR Strategies & Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney HR Strategies & Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.