Sr Manager, Post Production FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 841207BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Aug. 10, 2021
- Partner with Marvel Studios Post Production executives to create and manage post production budgets and provide cost analysis on Marvel Studios slate of feature films and live action episodic television.
- Oversee project specific cost reporting and production accounting for Post Production.
- Supervise freelance post production accounting team (6-8)
- Field post production accounting related emails and delegate work across the freelance accounting teams
- Audit and review payroll, AP, and P-Card transactions generated by the post production accounting teams.
- Review weekly or monthly cost reports and communicate adjustments to controllers
- Prepare monthly budget estimates for each project and send to project supervisors
- Review vendor bids for unusual items or increased costs
- Prepare and process all necessary journal entries
- Feature film and / or Television production accounting
- PSL – knowledge of how to use the system for input and reports
- Various production accounting systems including Start +, DPO, Cashet – knowledge of how to use the system for approvals and to set up new users/approval flows
- Cashet/CashPro/HSBC – preferred but can be learned if not well versed in system
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.