Sr. Manager, Premier Exec Support Services
Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 787643BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 01, 2021
Job Summary:The Manager, Premier Services leads a team of Premier Services resources. This role partners closely with the greater End-User & Technical Operations and Enterprise Technology teams and business partners across the company providing a focal point for all Premier Services solutions and efforts pertaining to Premier Service. The Manager is responsible for the team of Premier Services resources who provide day-to-day Enterprise Technology Services solutions to the most senior executives of the Company. Additionally, the manager is responsible for strategic oversight and thought leadership for key services included under an enterprise ITO agreement for executive services and premier walk-up support (Bunsen & Beaker’s Lab).
As a manager, you will provide strong leadership, interact with all levels of Company leadership and will manage, coach, and mentor the team. This role will ensure solution, process, and procedural consistency across resources and teams, inclusive of ITO resources. This manager must have a deep understanding of Enterprise Technology solutions and deployment to a complex leadership population and also understand productions’ technology requirements including technical solution architectures, engineered solutions, Enterprise Technology processes, excellent communication and project management skills and will be highly experienced in managing and coaching teams.
The range of work spans across all business segments and geographic regions of the Company. The role will ensure that appropriate visibility and participation occurs in key planning, project-related or issue-related meetings with Enterprise Technology, Business segment IT, Suppliers, and End-User & Technical Operations. The Manager will focus on supporting Business segment projects ensuring subject matter experts are appropriately involved, engaged, and responsive. This Manager will facilitate resource requirements, assisting the Vice President of End-User & Technology Operations with schedule and resource management related to Premier Services coordinating and communicating as required.
- Develop a roadmap to re-imagine the executive experience and develop the strategic plan to innovate and evolve the end-to-end experience for the Company.
- Provide expertise and guidance to executive IT leadership and senior service leaders regarding the senior executive requirements for the portfolio of End-User & Technical Operations solutions.
- Develop and support End-User & Technical Operations activities for active services in the portfolio
- Collaborate with technology teams and business segments to deliver Premier Services and identify and drive solution improvements and efficiencies.
- Work closely with project portfolio leaders across Enterprise Technology to align activities and project portfolios to executive requirements
Premier ITO Services
- Oversee teams supporting the day-to-day, cross-functional ITO services, including change management, business communication, performing to service level agreements.
- Provide process and procedure management expertise, and develop recommendations for continuous improvement of engineering-related activities
- Collaborate with operational leaders throughout Enterprise Technology and the business segments to prioritize activities and operational improvements
- Manage departmental budgets and project budgets, including forecast revisions and annual planning
- Provide ongoing leadership and mentoring to direct reports and the Premier Services organization
- Support resource allocation, tactical and strategic planning activities, and effective cost management within the End-User& Technology Operations organization
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships, influence decisions, and resolve issues in a professional manner
- Exercise excellent influencing and negotiating skills, and effectively build partnerships internal and external to the organization
- Maintain strong relationships with all segment/business units – especially senior executives, Client Engagement, and segment IT organizations to understand their requirements, to discuss future activities, and to agree upon deliverables
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure clear communications of business needs, delivery of high-quality projects, effective delivery of services, and the successful achievement of Disney’s defined service levels
- Ability to synthesize complex data & recommend/ oversee innovative solutions
- Excellent planning, organizing, and leadership/supervisory skills
- Ability to establish/articulate high-level strategy and focus/ align the organization around critical initiatives.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Leverage negotiation skills and partner with sourcing teams to develop the beneficial tool and resource agreements supporting service management platforms and operations
- 7+ years of professional experience in a computer-related department on the specific End-User & Technical Operations to be supported
- Experience leading a Premier/Executive/Production Services team in a highly matrixed, ITO environment
- You have defined standards and technology roadmaps for IT solutions
- Experience in infrastructure design & implementation, application development, or systems work
- Experience with the management of high value and/or high complexity IT outsourcing contracts, financial analysis, and business risk analysis
- Project/program management of large enterprise IT initiatives
- Experience working in a large multi-business unit environment providing comprehensive Premier Services / Executive Services / Production Services support
- Demonstrated advanced relationship management skills and experience
- Proficient in project management technologies and methodologies to include advanced experience in creating and developing project plans
- Advanced to expert understanding of End-User & Technical Operations / Client Services in a Shared Services environment
- Highest level customer service skills with the ability to interact with clients at any level including C-level senior leadership
- Advanced analytical skills with strong problem-solving skills and creative abilities
Required EducationBA/BS degree in Information Technology or Business related field and appropriate experience.
- Advanced degree including MS in a technology-related field or MBA preferred
- ITIL Foundations certification
- PMI Certification
- CISSP Certification
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.