Senior Manager-Production Finance RotationApply NowApply Later Job ID 975321BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The newly created positon is designed to connect with entertainment industry Show Accountant/Controllers. ABC Signature Studios is looking for a highly motivated person to connect with Freelance Accountants and let them know the many benefits for working at ABC Signature Studios. The role will also work closely with the centralized talent acquisition team to identify talent for our newly created entry level Junior Production Accountant Development Program. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and an expertise in the freelance production finance space.
Responsibilities:The candidates day to day will consist of the following:
- Working in partnership with talent acquisition team to identify early career candidates for the Junior Production Accountant Development Program
- Establishing course curriculum for the Junior Production Accountant Development Program and what each rotation entails
- Hosting bimonthly seminars and events promoting the Junior Production Accountant Development Program by going to college campuses
- Securing guest Production Finance instructors for training workshops for the Jr. Accountants
- Scheduling work assignments
- Managing the employee lifecycle for each Jr. Accountant from training & development, performance management, navigating career, etc.
- Preparing project status reports on how the program is going to the VP – Production Finance
- Scheduling Production Finance Team Leader candidate interviews
- Build strong relationships with colleges, universities, student organizations, and freelance production accountants
- Working on ad hoc duties as needed.
- 5+ years or related experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of the Production payroll service operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.