Sr. Manager, Sales & Digital – Disney Music GroupApply NowApply Later Job ID 773870BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Feb. 11, 2021
- Lead relationships at key physical and select digital partners.
- Responsible for managing non-traditional business and broadening reach to new retail opportunities.
- Develop creative programs with the key partners to market and create engagement with the entire DMG catalog and drive revenue.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders to incorporate innovative approaches to brand and artist development in the ever-changing retail landscape.
- Be an evangelist for day to day partners by reporting key news, changes and trends to the broader Disney Music Group, and displaying confidence in presenting and answering questions from DMG in both formal and informal settings.
- Partner with other divisions at Disney to coordinate and align synergistic marketing efforts and awareness opportunities to achieve shared goals.
- Collaborate with leader in developing Direct-to-consumer business on both brand and artist campaigns.
- Work with social media and asset development team on execution of sponsored posts/content for relevant partner accounts.
- Partner with internal production team to manage day-to-day inventory and manufacturing and proactively plan for partner needs.
- Liaise with UMG (Distribution) team on partner efforts, sales program activations, product management and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in partner management, music industry preferred.
- Passion for music and technology.
- An openness to a quickly and perpetually changing landscape.
- Proven success building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Comfort and excellence in communicating with and presenting to Senior level executives both internally and externally, in formal and informal settings.
- Strength in multitasking is a MUST, with ability to work manage a high-pressure environment.
- Insatiable curiosity regarding the music and entertainment industry. Finger-on-the-pulse attention to trends.
- Extremely positive attitude, can do spirit and ability to thrive at being a team player.
- This role requires constant collaboration with their leader and requires an openness to receive critical feedback.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite required, advanced knowledge of Excel, Keynote, Photoshop preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.