Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Operations Services RepresentativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 702765BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
The Facilities Services and Support team processes work orders for all Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood Disney facilities, Century City Fox Studios facilities along with ABC Prospect lot.
- Demonstrates a higher level of proficiency than the Operations Services Representative when processing work order requests in TRIRIGA
- Demonstrates a higher level of proficiency than the Operations Services Representative when processing drive on requests in EasyLobby and GateWorks
- Ability to answer questions when needed from other Facility Service Center team members
- Is versatile in role and can multitask and prioritize when needed
- Assists with email requests sent directly to WeHelp
- Assists with parking access requests for Fox Studios facilities
- Assists in maintaining Fox parking database ensuring all data is current
- Work effectively in a team environment, maintaining a self-directed and resourceful approach to accomplishing responsibilities and assignments
- Handle heavy volume of internal service calls, as well as e-mails, faxes and walk-in requests with courtesy and efficiency
- Data entry of customer service work orders, close-outs and filing
- Data entry of Security gate passes into system and following appropriate protocol in the following of any Security policies
- Classify special requests, emergency calls, and executive requests as per established policy and handle accordingly
- Prioritize and dispatch service orders to appropriate departments and outside vendors
- Administer general information to customers
- Proven and demonstrated customer service affinity; an ability to relate to customers; interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with coworkers and assorted departments and vendors
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proven proactive problem-solving skills in applicable customer service situation
- Proven judgment and patience in challenging situations
- Proven and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Ability to retain information
- 5+ years applicable Customer Service experience
- Flexible work schedule; department coverage requires availability from 5:00am – 6:30pm; subject to change based on business needs
- All other duties, as assigned
Additional Information:*This position falls within the jurisdiction of the OPEIU collective bargaining agreement.*
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.Apply Now Apply Later