Sr Platform Engineer
Burbank, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 696719BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 19/08/2019
- Extensive experience with vmware based technologies:
- vCenter/ESX 5+ years
- vRealize Automation/Orchestration
- NSX (Specifically integration with vRA/vRO)
- vRealize Log Insight 1+ years
- vRealize Operations 2+ years
- vRealize Business for Cloud (optional, but a +)
- VMware Integrated Open Stack (optional, but a +)
- Extensive experience with Server OS technologies
- Windows 2008/2012/2016
- Knowledge/Experience with API development
- experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment and DevOps methodologies
- Linux Cent/RHEL/Ubuntu
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Ability to function in a team environment as well as independently
- 5+ years of design and implementation experience from any of the leading enterprise virtualization and cloud solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting enterprise-scale, complex environments
- 5+ years of experience with software defined storage solutions
- Certifications in IBM, HP, Dell, EMC and/or Cisco storage and server solutions are a plus
- Experience working in a large, Fortune 100 environment
- Major storage platform certifications
- Certifications in VMware or other virtualization platforms
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and/or ITILv3 Foundations Certified
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.