Sr QA Analyst
Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 944359BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 22, 2022
- Manual/Automation test creation and execution
- Automation test analysis
- Manual/Automation test result communication
- Work with development and product teams to:
- Confirm proper test coverage
- Collaborate on product improvement and optimization
- Other testing
- 5+ years of relevant quality and/or technical analyst experience.
- Solves complex problems independently.
- Experience with manual and automation testing for iOS and Android mobile apps and websites.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to talk to app stakeholders about requests and clearly inform teams of any issues regarding submissions or development tasks.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to take initiative with incoming requests and work.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application Lifecycle Management, Software Development and Agile Development/Testing practices and methodologies.
- Ability to work and participate in a team with open and collaborative style of communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of test management tools.
- Experience using proxy tools (such as Charles).
- Experience using terminal commands.
- Knowledge of ESPN’s Fantasy products.
- A passion for technology!
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree, or 4 years relevant experience.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.