Sr. Quality Assurance SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 814833BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 20, 2021
- Develop, execute and provide summaries of projects, milestones and meeting notes
- Owner of monthly scorecard for performance metrics related to Disney Streaming and other stakeholders. Prepare monthly presentations or launch retrospectives on key performance metrics
- Work with internal partners on the methods and data reporting standards to capture metrics across the supply chain
- Capture Project Management documentation across key development initiatives for Internal and Vendor Scorecard metrics
- Developing management processes, tools, development approaches, components and practices to help achieve program objectives
- Ensuring robust program management, including risk management, operational compliance, and timely issue resolution and escalation
- Analyze and trending performance metrics to identify corrective actions needed to for process improvement
- Support technical process improvements and issue resolution through the use of data analytics reporting and task assignment tracking
- Any other duties needed to help achieve Business Objectives
- At least 5 years of previous and relevant professional experience such as in Project Management, Quality Assurance, or a related discipline
- Demonstrated proficiency with verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Previous experience in Digital media distribution, asset management, or post-production experience preferred, but other quality management experience in manufacturing or service industries may apply.
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and ISO 9001 principles.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies.
- Experience with DOMO, Confluence/Jira, Visio, Excel, SmartSheet, MS Project and other digital collaboration tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant subject
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.