Sr. RecruiterApply NowApply Later Job ID 781571BR Location Burbank, California, United States; New York, New York, United States; California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 05, 2021
As a consultative recruitment specialist, the Senior Recruiter will demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent attraction efforts. Integrated with the support of a professional functional recruiting practice, this professional will be directly responsible for the full service recruitment support for Disney Advertising Sales. #disneyadsales
In alignment with our talent acquisition vision, day-day activities will entail project management, strategic talent acquisition development, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model. Critical talent acquisition assignments will require the development and execution of precise individual recruitment plans, inclusive of:
- Strategy sessions and plan development
- Attraction & marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
- Talent identification
- Candidate engagement and experiential management
- Selection, conversion, and onboarding
- Project manage day to day recruitment through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and employing candidates for executive and other professional positions within the segment.
- Identifies opportunities for building robust talent pipelining, talent community, and talent brokering strategies; leads and drives creative development and execution
- Designs innovative recruitment strategies aligned to current or forecasted talent for specified roles, multiple needs, and/or opportunistic talent
- Generate qualified candidate pools through passive and active sourcing.
- Develops the search strategy, occasionally in partnership with a sourcer, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and anticipated time frame of the search.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding the Direct-to-Consumer and Walt Disney Company specific landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition.
- Routinely and consistently offers creative solutions based on high level of business acumen and industry knowledge
- Adhere to recruitment ATS and CRM practices and processes by utilizing system for sourcing and tracking of candidates and activity
- Meet established hiring targets, manage client relationships, and interact with hiring-managers to discuss specific requirements.
- Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics.
- Use social media tools and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Lead cross functional project teams, non-direct reports, through relationship building/influence
- Consult with key partners to help inform organization design through external talent information
- 7+ years of prior recruiting experience preferably in an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment, with emphasis on difficult to fill disciplines.
- Executive search experience with expertise working with a low talent supply in a high demand market
- Deeply knowledgeable about the talent market place and is able to advise others on the industry
- Ability to support and influence the client/search with a level of sophistication while exhibiting strategic search capabilities (Data based Storytelling, Talent Maps, Competitive Landscape, Industry Expertise, TA Marketing)
- Diversity recruiting/sourcing experience with demonstrated ability to successfully influence diverse hires
- Seen as an expert by leaders/peers through understanding of business operations, various functions, segments, and business strategies
- Proven success creating original sourcing/recruiting strategies as well as have the ability to effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization.
- Strategic sourcing capabilities including research techniques
- Demonstrated ability to leverage internal and external partnerships to attract and recruit talent.
- Expertise using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing.
- Experience providing excellent service for clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets.
- Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent ATS and CRM.
- Successful search firm experience.
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.