Staff Coordinator-VFXApply NowApply Later Job ID 986769BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Screening incoming calls, managing the calendar, meetings, extensive travel arrangements, expense reports, organizing, and handling reroute requests for the SVP, VFX, Production.
- Evaluate weekly Production Status Reports and perform comparative analyses of key shots and turnover/delivery dates with contracted information.
- Ensure applicable parties are under necessary Non Disclosure Agreements before releasing pre-release material.
- Manage and maintain the VFX Database of Supervisors, Producers, Vendors, and other key VFX crew worldwide (source: current resumes, vendor reels, e-mail correspondences, daily trade papers, and internet research).
- Manage and track digital submissions to and from vendor during post-production.
- Coordinate between studio, filmmakers, and vendors to arrange VFX reviews for select shows.
- Take notes at reviews, distribute notes to appropriate vendors, track shot progress and ensure we stay on schedule for final delivery (for assigned films of SVP, VFX, Production)
- Manage VFX shared folders for assigned films, updates film files with appropriate updated reports and lists as well as change orders.
- Updates master production calendar for assigned films of SVP, VFX, Production involving updates on turnover, shooting and final delivery dates from vendors.
- Special projects as assigned requiring analysis and reporting of work processed thru executive’s projects.
- Acts as back up to department coordinator when needed to handle routing of purchase orders, invoices for approval or other assignments as directed.
- Experienced in managing heavy volume desk.
- File Maker Pro knowledge strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with customer service orientation and tone.
- Handles incoming calls from vendors as needed; coordinates administrative projects as directed.
- Available to work late evenings as needed.
- Knowledge of SAP procedure to pay helpful.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.