Standards and Practices ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 879536BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Review materials during all stages of production, write detailed notes, and negotiate with creative executives to ensure compliance with S&P guidelines.
- Read original premises, outlines, and scripts.
- Attend table reads, network run-throughs, rehearsals and set visits.
- Monitor the delay button for live events.
- Review animatics, storyboards, models and animation.
- Review acquired series and movies and oversee editing process.
- Screen rough and final cuts for original and acquired programs and movies.
- Assign parental guideline labels (TV ratings).
- Ability to think critically and communicate notes effectively
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once at a fast pace.
- Minimum 5 years in television programming, research, or Standards & Practices.
- Knowledge of children’s television and issues affecting children and families.
- Familiarity with FCC regulations and network Standards & Practices policies.
- Bachelor’s degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.