Standards & Practices ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 977424BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Review and issue notes on original story areas, outlines, scripts, storyboards, and other materials
- Screen and issue notes on rough and final cuts for original material, acquired programs, and movies
- Review promos, synergy spots, and related materials
- Attend table reads, run-throughs, and tapings
- Provide detailed written and verbal notes to creative executives and production clients
- Negotiate to ensure compliance with Standards & Practices guidelines
- Assign TV parental guidelines/ratings
- Other projects as assigned by the Director and VP
- Background must include substantial exposure to network Standards & Practices
- An understanding of cultural and societal sensitivities
- Must have strong project management skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.