Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Strategy and Operations MBA Internship - Fall 2021Apply NowApply Later Job ID 800660BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 16, 2021
Movies Anywhere is an exclusive, cross-platform, cloud-based movie service that has reimagined how consumers can seamlessly discover, grow, access, and enjoy their personal digital movie collection across a variety of studios, retailers, and platforms all in one convenient app and/or website.
The Movies Anywhere Strategy & Operations Department MBA intern will lead at least one cross-functional project to catalyze action against one of the Movies Anywhere strategic growth initiatives, while also acting as a critical thought partner in day-to-day operations.
- Contribute to strategic analysis of new business opportunities & partnerships for Movies Anywhere with market analysis and financial modeling; assess attractiveness of key deal terms
- Perform ROI analysis for new & expanded product features, including operational and financial assessments
- Derive actionable insights from a variety of product intelligence tools such as Tableau, Amplitude, Qualtrics
- Assist in evolving audience engagement strategy, leveraging platform data & behavioral insights to move the needle on critical KPIs for priority segments
- Collaborate with Movies Anywhere cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Data & Finance teams to develop strategies and measure success
- Demonstrated ability to execute quantitative & qualitative analysis, including financial modeling
- Data Driven with ability to conduct and/or analyze research & insights related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Strategic thinker & problem solver, naturally able to connect customer, business and product needs
- Professional agility – Proven ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex, ambiguous issues to resolution
- Experience with preparation & delivery of executive-level presentations, as well as influencing senior leadership
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to manage detail, work efficiently and communicate effectively to all levels and functions
- Interest & experience in lifecycle marketing and audience development
- Experience in management consulting, corporate or business development, strategic planning, digital/ecommerce, or a related function within the Media & Entertainment industry
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program; on track to graduate by summer 2022 OR must have graduated from an MBA program within 18 months
Additional Information:Additional Information
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program concurrent to this internship
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
- The approximate dates of this internship are August/September 2021 through January 2022
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours on Pacific Standard Time for the duration of the internship
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Movies Anywhere, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Movies Anywhere is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.