Supervisor, Production ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 761461BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jun. 01, 2020
Responsibilities:Include but are not limited to:
This person will manage accounting and finance duties for the Production Services Department and will lead a team that supports the finance structure for all physical production at multiple Southern California locations.
- Manage the monthly and year-end results/accruals, audit and oversee SAP Cost/Profit Center Reports, including re-classing of costs to multiple internal and externals BU’s and/or vendors.
- Bill internal and 3rd party clients for production stages, support space, locations and backlot shops.
- Calculate revenue, report accruals and manage all production space utilization reports.
- Oversee and manage all Studio/GOR Production Contracts.
Provide expertise and support for backlot billing systems and their end-users.
- Clear all SAP suspense for backlot departments that use the RTPRO billing system.
- Monitor activity from backlot billing systems (RTPRO, Space Planning, and Transworks) and liaise with end users and IT on updates and programming issues.
Supervise Production Services billing & administration staff
- Provide leadership to the departments billing and admin roles by setting goals for performance, organizing workflow, and monitoring employee productivity.
- Work closely with Sr. Manager to actively look for opportunities to improve process and efficiency.
- 5+ years of finance/accounting experience
- Proficiency in SAP, RTPro, Excel & Word
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and lead others
- Detail oriented; Ability to multi-task
- Some I.T. knowledge and ability to work with I.T. programmers
- Willingness to support others inside the company on accounting issues
- Some knowledge of contractual agreements
- Bachelor of Science, Finance or Accounting
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.