Systems Specialist - Enterprise Social ResponsibilityApply NowApply Later Job ID 884252BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 17, 2022
The Enterprise Social Responsibility team is an important part of The Walt Disney Company’s story. We are responsible for defining the Company’s global CSR and ESG philosophy, strategy, and priorities, including oversight of philanthropy and sustainability. Disney has a long and enduring social responsibility legacy and believes social responsibility is a long-term investment that serves to strengthen our operations and competitiveness in the marketplace, enhance risk management, attract and engage talented employees, and maintain our reputation. Disney is committed to providing comfort, inspiration, and opportunity to children and families around the world through cash and in-kind contributions, volunteerism, and our signature social impact programs, and to reducing our environmental footprint and focusing on conservation as we operate and grow our businesses.
Corporate Social Responsibility is looking for a talented software expert to join a team of system specialists administering CyberGrants, a SaaS solution that is the global enterprise-wide system of record for Disney’s charitable contributions, employee volunteerism, and matching gifts. This team is responsible for enhancing and sustaining the system and supporting its users.
- Perform technical system sustainment
- Maintain system data integrity
- Provide operational program services
- Respond to system-related needs in all areas of system functionality: contribution management, Disney VoluntEARS, Disney Conservation Fund, matching gifts, organization nominations, and all programs and processes powered by the platform
- Collaborate with other system admins to implement and support system enhancements designed to simplify and improve user experience
- Perform user training and prepare training guides and reference documentation
- Collaborate with system manager to provide feedback, make recommendations, and develop solutions based on system usage, process assessment, user feedback, and program manager requests
- Maintain prioritized system and program maintenance schedule for updates and support required at specific times throughout the year to manage philanthropic programs and business processes
- Collaborate with CyberGrants, Disney I.T. resources, program managers, and other stakeholders as needed to accomplish tasks in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Respond to user questions and issues. Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for new users or when new system-wide functionality, enhancements, or business processes are implemented
- Cross-train with CyberGrants admin team members performing key roles in critical areas such as SAP processing, Excel and Tableau reporting, and other key stakeholder support services. Maintain familiarity, present, and participate in cross-training to develop a skill-set across all aspects of the CyberGrants system as well as integrated systems (e.g. SAP AP feed, SAP & Workday HR feeds, park ticket system feed, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years professional/related experience
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau and Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Experience with database management
- Project and process management skills
- Experience with customer service
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, be organized, work independently, attention to detail, work under deadlines
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and interact comfortably with all levels of management
- Professional demeanor and flexible approach to shifting priorities
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.