Talent Acquisition Coordinator (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 830994BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 20, 2021
- Supporting multiple Recruiters with job posting on career site, scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews include phone, videoconferencing (Zoom), onsite interviews, and travel (when needed)
- Completing background checks, send onboarding documents, and sending New Hire Announcement to hiring leaders providing onboarding hire instructions
- Maintaining HR Data Systems (Kenexa, Req Report and SAP)
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include: orientation travel, background checks, and new hire paperwork, and sending welcome email to new hires
- Prepare and distribute metrics reporting
- Manage on-line resume database to ensure applicant information is current to include: complete applications, background information, identification details, etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition or related coordinator experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Being an ambassador in the candidate experience
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) specifically scheduling meetings
- Must be able to work independently, with limited or no supervision at times.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build positive and productive personal & professional relationships.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills.
- Able to be flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Taking initiative; being resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask question
Required EducationHigh School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.