Talent Acquisition Operational AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 985228BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Ensure success as an HR/TA Analyst, you should possess extensive experience in HRIS analysis in a related industry and have in depth knowledge of our key technologies in SAP/ Work Day
- Perform data profiling and database structure research in order to understand relevant data elements along with their definitions and use
- Work with TA leadership and key stakeholders to understand and document current process within Talent Acquisition to identify opportunities
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR/TA management
- Partner within and across People Insights as well as Enterprise Business Systems to translate functional requirements in to data needs for development
- Coordinate with stakeholders, internal users, and the business to gather feedback on HR/TA processes and the system to be used for continuous improvement efforts
- Partner with data developers to implement and validate data infrastructure enhancements
- Provide consultative support for HR clients, advising on policies, standards, and guidelines
- You are proficient in Work Day with a thorough understanding of data and systems' infrastructures
- 5 years of experience as an HRIS analyst in a related industry
- You are a solutions-oriented critical thinker
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in data management
- You demonstrate the ability to translate business issues and requirements into actionable plans, and to deliver against those plans
- You are passionate about the benefits of accurate and actionable data, you drive consistency and enjoy partnering with others to accomplish the task
- You have the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience is a must
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
Required EducationBachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.