Already applied?View Dashboard
Tax CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 717000BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
The tax coordinator is responsible for general administrative duties and supports the Tax team. The tax coordinator will also perform a variety of duties including preparing and processing income tax payments.
- Processing tax payment requests
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Tracking assignees’ tax refund status
- Tax Equalization tracking
- Processing outside vendor invoices
- Partnering with various finance teams for billing issues
- Handling information requests for assignees
- Composing internal and external correspondence
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Solid Word, Excel, Power Point, spreadsheet and computer knowledge
- Ability to show initiative, judgement, and ownership when dealing with support tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Possess a positive team player attitude
- Basic understanding of individual taxation
- SAP knowledge plus
- College degree in accounting or related field
- Experience working in individual tax is a plus
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.