Technical Delivery Lead – IAM
Burbank, California, United States; Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 871353BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
Job Summary:Disney’s Enterprise Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) group is responsible for providing a Core IAM ecosystem of products and platforms in use across the company by cast members, employees, and partners within Disney’s business segments (DMED, DPEP, Studios, DGE) and Corporate functions. Our vision is to provide modern Identity and Access Management capabilities and services that are simple, seamless, and secure to protect our workforce, our data, and our brands.
Our Technical Delivery Lead will partner closely with IT Service Owners, Architects, Engineering Leads - all subject matter experts in the IAM space, to both define and execute on transformation programs and projects that support modernization of our core IAM ecosystem, migration away from legacy IAM services, consolidation of user populations into our core IAM ecosystem, and ultimately provide an awesome experience for our workforce in their day-to-day use of our identity and access services at Disney.
- Plan and lead transformative (e.g., modernization, risk reduction, simplification) projects in coordination with the Identity and Access Management team, Global Information Security, and our segment technology/business partners
- Plan and lead the delivery of our IAM Transformation program and roadmap in partnership with our stakeholders, engineering teams, and vendors
- Serve as the point of escalation for project managers to help resolve roadblocks, support change control activities, and drive external and internal milestone dependencies to completion for project success
- Gains understanding of customer (end users and application owners) needs and adapt change enablement and communication strategies to support them well prior to, during, and following transformation activities
- Partner closely in the intake, synthesis, prioritization of new opportunities and demand; driving accepted and committed demands to completion
- Hands on experience and exposure in identity access management, privileged access management, SSO, MFA or other identity management specialties
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT / enterprise technology supporting identity and access, enterprise platforms, and/or collaboration ecosystems within diverse enterprises
- Familiarity and Experience with IAM Products, Platforms: Active Directory, Okta, Ping, Azure AD, Multi-Factor Authentication, Identity Federation, SSO, HCM (e.g., SAP, Workday) and IAM Data Integration, Provisioning (SCIM, etc.), Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts applied to operational procedures for end-user IT enablement
- Cross-functional technology skills in areas such as public cloud, SaaS and on-prem applications and platforms, devices, and remote access
- Well-versed in data analysis and reporting to drive direction, outcomes, and metrics from data (Comfortable in advanced level use of Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and familiarity in scripting languages and Reporting/BI tools)
- Preferred: Project Management coursework, certificate, or relevant experience
- Preferred: UI/UX Research Background (User Journey, Personas, Archetypes)
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication. Ability to connect with all partners, to include leadership, software and platform engineers, end users, and application owners.
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish credibility, and working relationships within Enterprise Technology and with Corporate and Segment partners
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of peoples and roles
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute process, and follow through on tasks
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building activities
- Expertise with Agile methodologies and delivering solutions through sprint planning activities
Required EducationBachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.