Technical Executive Search SourcerApply NowApply Later Job ID 830299BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 30, 2021
The Executive Search Talent Sourcer, Technical is a key member of the Sourcing COE and larger talent acquisition team. In addition to full-service executive candidate sourcing; this individual will also provide research support and market intelligence for a variety of company and business segment-specific disciplines. Examples of these disciplines may include streaming, ad tech, experiential tech (e.g.
AR/VR/MR) and other emerging technologies. The Executive Search Talent Sourcer, Technical partners with Executive & Technical Recruiters on projects and searches to develop sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of technology talent, contact high-potential prospects, conduct candidate interviews, maintain progress reports, captures market data to tell the passive talent market’s story and assess candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top Technology talent through a variety of creative sourcing techniques. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives.
Responsibilities:• Perform executive-level technical sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensure the candidate, hiring leader, and executive search lead are experiencing exceptional delivery.
• Cultivate relationships with high potential technical talent and prospects for immediate and longer-term opportunities, with a key focus on diverse talent. Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of Technology functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
• Network closely within the industry and specialized technology functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target
• Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values and further establishes the Walt Disney Company as a company-of-choice for top executive technical talent.
• Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, leveraging Boolean searches to scan through publicly-accessible code repositories, etc.
• Responsible for creating target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings. Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events
• Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions
• Fully leverage technology for superb talent relationship management
• Stay current on executive search market trends and innovative sourcing practices
• Manage ad hoc projects as necessary
Basic Qualifications:• 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, agency and/or corporate recruiting experience. At least 2 years of experience in with a retained search firm or working on executive-level roles
(defined as Director-level+
• Experience recruiting for technical positions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written.
• Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
• Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans for technical skillsets
Preferred Qualifications:• Experience in both search firm and corporate experience strongly preferred
• Experience recruiting for executive technical roles.
• Corporate experience in technical organization
• Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling
• Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM systems
• Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.