Testing Monitor (DGE) - Part Time (Los Angeles)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 982030BR Location California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Health and Safety Testing with site set-up at local Los Angeles testing facilities
- Monitor and maintain company health and safety protocols on site
- Attend larger testing sessions in Los Angeles or NYC as needed
- Support Senior Manager, Health and Safety Testing
- Staff the “check-in” tent to register cast and crew who are scheduled to test at that particular location
- Responsible for keeping the “check-in” area organized and moving efficiently, raising any issues to the appropriate team member
- Direct cast and crew where to go after they check-in for periodic or pre-employment testing
- Create patient lists based off emailed census information to prepare for upcoming testing events
- Assist patients in completing vaccine record submission through vendor portal
- Ensure patients receive correct type of test (antigen, PCR, etc.)
- Maintain, inventory, organize and ship onsite supplies
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and adapts quickly to new responsibilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solver in a fast-paced, creative-driven environment
- Must be willing to travel locally and have access to reliable transportation
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management, and scheduling
- Strong customer service skills and ability to provide high-level service to VIPs
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Adaptable to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.