Title Artist (Motion Graphics Artist)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 790339BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Apr. 05, 2022
The Disney Creative Hive team manages and develops creative marketing assets in support of our Global Theatrical and Disney+. The Hive falls under Theatrical Marketing and Distribution and will collaborate with all other creative partners across the Studio and The Walt Disney Company.
This position will primarily be responsible for Art direction and creating motion graphics for marketing materials on the biggest brands in the world. Marvel, Lucasfilm, Disney+, Pixar, Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Disney on Broadway, 20th Century Studios and more. The Title Artist will oversee all aspects of the campaign from coming up with ideas, to designing style frames, to animating and finishing. The Title Artist will report to the Hive Motion Graphic department’s Lead Title Artists.
This is an IATSE LOCAL 800 position covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
- After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator & Photoshop and more.
- Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on multiple deadlines at once.
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling.
- Must be able to work well within a team and take direction while working independently.
- Must be able to help the team learn and grow. Being a mentor and a coach.
- Must have a portfolio that shows great typography, and great design. (Please include style frames in your submissions)
- Must show a variety of design and style capabilities for 2D and 3D motion design
- Must have the ability to take our work and our clients to the next level!!
- 10+ years’ experience working in theatrical motion graphics and with at least 5 years’ experience leading design teams
- Highly competent in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Cinema 4D experience required, x-particles experiences a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe applications—primarily After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D. Experience finishing film is also required.
Additional Information:This is an IATSE Local 800 position covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Traveling Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.