Title Artist / Motion Graphics Designer - DailyApply NowApply Later Job ID 787644BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Apr. 23, 2021
The Disney Creative Hive team manages and develops creative marketing assets in support of our Global Theatrical and In-home releases. The Hive falls under Theatrical Marketing and Distribution, and will collaborate with all other creative partners across the Studio and The Walt Disney Company.
This position will primarily be responsible for motion graphics work for Theatrical, content and in-home campaigns, as well as miscellaneous projects such as corporate reels. They must be proficient in Cinema 4D, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Motion graphics, Illustrator & Photoshop work, 3D animation, and more.
- Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Design and create graphics and animations while maintaining Disney’s overall brand and image.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on multiple deadlines at once.
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling.
- Must be able to work well within a team and take direction while working independently.
- Organized and efficient, with ability to adhere to established workflow practices.
- Great eye for typography and information design.
- 5+ years of experience working as a designer for theatrical motion graphics.
- Highly competent in After Effects +Photoshop + Illustrator .
- Cinema 4D experience required, x-particles experience a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Great typography and layout skills an absolute must, composition and color with experience in motion graphics & animation.
- Remote work within U.S.A
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe applications—primarily After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D.
Please include links to your reel and a detailed list of your role in each of your reel’s examples.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.