Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 781509BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 13, 2021
Job Summary:The Copy Coordinator is responsible for the proper acquisition and instruction of all commercial content for the Broadcast Playlist.
- Works with Agencies and Sales departments on managing and maintaining accuracy of all commercial copy data.
- Executes application of commercial copy by adhering to Agency instructions and any specification schedules provided by the Ad Sales department.
- Works closely with Sales/Marketing for all Sponsorship accommodations to ensure accurate placement of spots and billboards.
- Maintains and files all commercial instructions and reports for assigned accounts.
- Works closely with Inventory Manager and digital media delivery providers in obtaining commercial delivery status.
- Works closely with Ad Sales to ensure advertiser accommodations and requests are met.
- Communicate and resolve copy related issues with Sales and management to maximize inventory.
- Assists Traffic management with various departmental projects.
- Works closely with BS&P to ensure spots are approved prior to broadcast.
- Handle VOD and digital commercial materials scheduling.
- Handle various duties for the Traffic Manager when Manager is out or unavailable.
- Candidate should have 1 – 3 years prior Commercial Copy experience in Television/Radio Broadcasting or other related fields.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to manage time well.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and capable of working effectively within a team environment and across multiple business platforms.
- Must be capable of learning new system functions and procedures.
- Must be capable of explaining oneself both verbally and in writing. Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and willing to adapt in an industry environment where change is inevitable.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience is desired.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.