Already applied?View Dashboard
Treasury Project Analyst, Global Cash ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 697329BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
- Project management and project analyst functions such as creating project plans, ensuring critical tasks are completed on time, providing documentation and project updates, and cross functional interaction with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Help drive critical treasury technology projects, including complex bank service implementations that may involve various technology interfaces.
- Partner with IT support to resolve any critical bank file connectivity issues, including leading resolution efforts and conducting root cause analysis (as needed)
- Partner with group manager to support SWIFT and bank file connectivity operations
- Represent treasury on critical cross functional/ enterprise wide projects as needed
- 2-4 years of cash management, treasury management or related experience either in banking or corporate environments
- Basic Project management skills with foundational experience in formal project management
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to lead group discussions
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and have natural sense of curiosity to learn and generate new ideas
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Basic understanding of banking, payments or treasury technology
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or other project management certification such as CAPM or CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- Experience with various project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, MS Team, and MS Project etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology or related field experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.