Already applied?View Dashboard
TV Spot Marketing Production Specialist (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 631231BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 28, 2019
Job Summary:Disney has explored new worlds through magical storytelling since its first completely live-action film, Treasure Island in 1950. Across pirate-laden high-seas or down a mysterious rabbit hole, Disney’s collaborations with renowned artists and filmmakers has produced some of the most successful live-action family films in history, including Disney’s Alice in Wonderland, the Pirates of the Caribbean films, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, and Beauty & The Beast, with more extraordinary stories on the horizon.
The Specialist will assume responsibility on new Film Product Placement and Partnership Asset Production. The Specialist will be the information resource for the entire life of the film starting before production to release. They’ll be responsible for gathering information and assets during principal photography through to the marketing phase of the film.
The Specialist will partner with the VP to lead brainstorms for product placement and connections for a film by strategically aligning with their deep analysis of the storyline. The Specialist will be up-to-date on all modifications to each the cut of the picture in order to quickly address any substantive changes that would affect partnership creative already in progress. The role will streamline and centralize partnership creative production across multiple types of assets.
This is a 6 month Project Hire role
- Read new script versions to breakdown specific opportunities by film. Organize the opportunities and meet with the Production team, filmmakers and Marketing team during Pre-Production
- Negotiate product placement agreement deal terms
- Review all actor and filmmaker deals with Business Affairs for additional product tie-in opportunities
- Manage on-set product logistics and utilization
- Responsible for script breakdown and determining brand integration opportunities
- Prepare keynote for creative review meetings
- Prepare and track TV snapshots
- Manage production of partnerships TV, digital spots, and featurettes
- Manage production vendors / the Hive
- Manage production budgets
- Manage prop / costumes / set requests
- Manage production of sizzles, custom assets
- Strong TV production background
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Marketing - Film, Entertainment, Theme Park, Sales
- Preferable Disney Cross Line of business experience
- Strong Collaborator, Team Player, Multi- Task, and Drives Strong Results
- Innovation and Creative Marketer
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
This is a 6 month Project Hire role
- Four year College Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or Related Field
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.