Already applied?View Dashboard
Vice President - Business AffairsApply Now Job ID 434700BR Location Burbank, California, United States Job Posting Company Disney ABC Television Group Job Posting Area Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 03/16/2017
ABC STUDIOS, A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT, SEEKS AN EXECUTIVE TO JOIN ITS BUSINESS AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT AS A VICE-PRESIDENT.Apply Now
- Structuring, negotiating, documenting and managing of the studio’s transactions to engage above-the-line talent (writers, producers, directors and actors), acquire underlying rights, and license the studio’s content on all broadcast, basic and pay cable, and on-demand platforms.
- Interfacing with the distribution arms of the Walt Disney Company in connection with the exploitation of studio content to ensure optimal windowing of studio content globally
- Maintaining budgetary oversight of productions in partnership with Production and Finance executives to ensure that the creative vision for productions is accomplished within appropriate legal, financial and business guidelines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a business affairs executive handling scripted programming for a major US television studio, or US television network.
- Must possess an ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment and have a commitment to learning and excellence.
- Superior analytical and writing skills and ability, together with strong business and financial acumen.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail
- Proven track record as a skilled negotiator and deal-maker.
- Exceptional inter-personal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of holding to the highest degree of honesty and integrity.