Video & Motion Graphics Specialist - Project HireApply NowApply Later Job ID 789396BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 20, 2021
In the role of Motion Graphics Specialist (PH), you will be responsible for designing and repurposing existing assets and bringing them to life through high quality and innovative motion graphic animation that adheres to brand guidelines. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment, aptitude and enjoyment of technical-creative assignments, and a willingness to collaborate within a team environment. The role requires a highly-organized and detail-oriented motion graphic designer with a typography and layout mindset. The ideal candidate has an expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and is proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client edits.
- Create engaging motion graphics for video deliverables for social media, live events, corporate video, eLearning, websites, etc.
- Edit projects similar to above in Adobe Premiere when needed.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and share ideas
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic projects
- Assist in developing visual styles for programs and campaigns across multiple Disney businesses.
- Build templates and overlays for editors that will be used on videos.
- Adhere to Disney brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience preferred
- Strong experience using motion design software (After Effects, Premiere, Cinema 4D, but also Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of 2D/3D graphics & motion principles and design standards.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehend and uphold client brand style guidelines, producing suitable work across multiple styles
- Mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ask for help, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, careful review of their work - quality control is key
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Cinema 4D or comparable 3D
Additional Information:This is a temporary assignment with no guarantee of placement.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.