Workforce Analyst (PH)
Burbank, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 739027BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 17, 2020
Workforce Analyst (PH) – The Walt Disney Company
Imagine yourself as a Workforce Analyst (PH) in People Insights where your natural curiosity for problem solving will help ensure we are leveraging data effectively to drive decisions within Human Resources. In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through developing data and reporting solutions that support functions within HR and the business. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our employees through complex analysis, creative resolutions and impactful solutions.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What's possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from operational reports to strategic analytics.
A Day in the Life:
- Create analysis and reports that answer business questions and assist in streamlining business processes that complement business objectives
- Leverage complex data structures in an efficient and effective way to meet the needs and requests from the business
- Translate business requirements and understand the “why” in order to meet the needs of the business with consistent, accurate, efficient and effective reporting solutions.
- Leverage an array of technical applications and determine which is most appropriate for any given solution
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop reports and analysis which support cross-functional needs
- Partner with the data operations team to identify opportunities to effectively combine disparate data sources
- Connect to and transform data using a consistent, sustainable approach
- Drive process improvement for client businesses to enhance visibility and accessibility to relevant information
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources and a passion for attention to detail
- You have worked with IMB Cognos or similar Business Intelligence/Reporting tool
- You have a thorough understanding of data structures
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to and understand our data environment and products currently being leveraged across the enterprise and are comfortable with constantly shifting priorities
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
- You have strong critical thinking skills and ask relevant questions to improve processes and build efficiencies
- You are proactive and self-motivated with the capability to work autonomously to meet deliverables
- You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- You have the ability to solve complex problems in creative, sustainable ways
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.