Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Intern, Summer/Fall 2021Apply NowApply Later Job ID 787970BR Location California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis is an enterprise-wide intelligence team that provides strategic intelligence, threat assessments, and in-depth analytical products covering existing and developing threats, including physical and cyber threats and all reputational risks to TWDC, its affiliated business units, facilities, guests, and employees. The team provides timely and relevant intelligence that is critical to supporting and informing corporate executives, key business leaders, and security and safety personnel at all levels of TWDC worldwide.
- Assist in the collection and production of timely, accurate, and relevant intelligence assessments
- Maintain up-to-date web repository of Global Intel products and support partner requests
- Support team research projects
- With management oversight, compose and brief assigned intelligence topics to Global Security leaders
- Superior writing, research, and analytic skills including effective use of open source and internet resources
- Knowledge and keen interest in international relations and global developments
- Team player who consistently places team achievement above individual success
- International travel/education/work experience
- Second language capabilities
- Familiarization or experience working with – or interning for – government or international security organizations
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stress
- Proactive and highly motivated approach to work
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies, International Business, Journalism, or a closely related field
- Pursuing a graduate degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies, International Business, Journalism, or a closely related field
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2021 through December 2021.
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 20 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.