Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Global Mobility Graduate Intern, Summer/Fall 2021Apply NowApply Later Job ID 780314BR Location California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
Responsibilities:As the Global Mobility Intern you will…
- Support the Global Mobility Team in:
- Supporting the US Domestic and International team’s relocation processes
- Lending ad-hoc support to US Immigration team as needed
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports to be shared with internal and external partners
- Assist with vendor invoice uploads into our relocation management system (APro)
- Create and run ad-hoc reports from APro, as instructed and needed
- Assist with the remaining implementation modules of APro including testing new functionality
- Provide support to various tasks including data entry, reporting, deck preparation and administrative work
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a highly fluid environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Client service orientation
- Ability to thrive in virtual team environment
- Interest in Global Mobility processes
- Interest in system implementation and testing
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Currently pursuing a Graduate Degree in Business, Human Resources or a closely related field.
- You will work remotely until in-person work resumes. The location for this work will be Burbank, CA. Please note, candidates must be receptive to working Pacific Standard Time for the duration of the program.
- Candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship – full availability preferred.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2021 through January 2022
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program, OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship, OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past 18 months
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.