Workday Reporting Analyst (12 month Project Hire)
California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 944164BR Location California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 20, 2022
Job Summary:Imagine yourself as a Workday Reporting Analyst in People Insights where your attention to detail and curiosity for problem solving will help ensure we are effectively supporting the data needs of HR and the business. In this role, you will be able to apply your passion for reporting and efficiency through developing and sustaining solutions that ensure the right tools are accessible for people across the company to answer critical business questions. You will have the chance to leverage your skills and expertise to maximize the Company’s investment in HR data solutions.
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!
- Develop and modify Workday reports for Core HR, compensation, talent and performance
- Work collaboratively with other team members and people throughout the organization to understand business requirements for reports, then implement, test, and deploy
- Serve as a Workday reporting subject matter expert
- Troubleshoot performance, security and data quality issues
- Identify areas of opportunity to consolidate and streamline reports
- Support the transition of reporting in legacy systems (SAP, Cognos) into Workday
- Manage stakeholder expectations through proactive communication and effective prioritization
- Collaborate across boundaries to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Workday reporting
- You have experience in advanced, matrix and composite reports and calculated fields
- You have technical knowledge and experience in HR modules of Workday
- You have a strong attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to think abstractly, suggesting possible solutions to complex problems
- You ask relevant questions to build your own knowledge and understanding
- You are able manage stakeholder expectations with proactive communication of status and timing
- You are proactive and self-motivated; requiring a moderate level of guidance and direction to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- You are passionate about building efficiencies and delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
Additional Information:This is a full time Project Hire (PH) opportunity for 12 months that would include benefits with the potential to extend.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.