Already applied?View Dashboard
Disney Store:Senior Cast Member - CambridgeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 520960BR Location Cambridge, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Store Date posted 01/29/2018
The Senior Cast Member represents the Disney brand and engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Store. Their standards are consistently high and set the example for exceptional Guest service. They are a mentor and role model for Cast Members and they support the store manager to create a high energy work enviroment, to drive the company's initiatives and to achieve its goals.Apply Now Apply Later
- Contributes to impeccable maintenance of company visual merchandising standards to ensure store presentation is outstanding.
- Able to take responsiblity for stage movements.
- Provides feedback to managers and Cast Members to ensure Disney Brand standards are consistantly achieved.
- Sets the example for Cast Members of how to provide guests with a Magical Experience by making the guest the number one priority.
- Promotes Guest loyalty by demonstrating thorough product knowledge and providing exceptional Guest service.
- Engages Guests at their level allowing them to become part of the story.
- Adapts to changing needs of guests while maintaining a high level of service.
- Learns quickly when facing new obstacles. Uses information to find solutions for Guests and challenges.
- Mentors, trains and always available to help Cast members to be able to provide Magical Guest service.
- Understands and helps Cast Members to always remember the Most Important policy.
- Drives positive results in Key performance indicators including sales, Guest spend and Magic Touch and able to explain these KPI's to Cast Members.
- Sets priorities and manages time effectively and efficiently.
- Able to stage manage, achieve financial and productivity goals.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sale process.
- Follows all safety guidlines.
- Demonstrates awareness of and compliance to company policies (including Loss Prevention and Health and Safety Procedures) and local employment laws and is able to explain these to Cast members and Management.
- Ensures integrity of the brand by maintaining Disney Store standards of grooming guidlines and behavour.
- Participates in Company sponsored events that integrate the Disney brand into the local community (Volunt'EARS)
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards. Participate in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets.
- Processes delivery in a fast and accurate manner following all guidlines and achieving process goals.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest perception and observe all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling.
- Supports the Management team with day to day Administration.
- Able to assume key holder responsibilities observing all Company policies and procedures.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize Guests and tasks.
- Retail/service experience preferred.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Success in taking responsibility of a team.
- Experience of training or helping other team members preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.