Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 513912BR Location Causeway Bay, , Hong Kong SAR SAR Business Walt Disney International Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 12/17/2017
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Marketing Manager oversees the corporate alliance campaigns and involves in strategic marketing plan development for Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars franchises.
Responsibilities- Manages corporate alliance relationship including working with internal and external stakeholders and project management on the campaigns
- Assists in supporting the Director, Marketing to develop and prepare strategic marketing plans, proposals and reports for our key franchises including Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars
- Works with internal research team and vendors on market and franchise research to support marketing and business needs
- Supports any special marketing campaign and promotions as required
Basic Qualifications- Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably in the field of marketing, advertising, media or communication.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Proficiency in presentation software including PowerPoint and Keynotes
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese and English
- Able to work independently and under pressure, creative, open-minded, responsible, mature, diligent, well-organized and a good team player