Account Manager (Advertising)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 786119BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 17, 2021
- The Account Manager will report to the Sr. Manager Account Management.
- Understand our needs, ensuring strategy is sound and providing solutions that address the problems that clients are asking the agency to help solve.
- Set the agency up for success by managing client expectations, project timing, and direction.
- Lead creative strategy based on relevant consumer insights resulting in a clear brief to activate creatives.
- Partner with Project Management in keeping clients updated and engaging leadership to maintain momentum toward deliverables.
- Maintain assignment budgets to ensure work isn't exceeding approved funds.
- Work with internal agency peers to contribute to the development of creative solutions that deliver the brief and move the business forward.
- Fully understand our client's brand, providing thought partnership through knowledge of their business and effective marketing solutions.
- Build relationships with your client and discipline partners through combination of face-to-face interactions and electronic communications.
- 3 or more years of professional marketing, ad agency, brand management, media, or related experience.
- Knowledge of communication mediums including video, print, digital, social, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each.
- Experience working with external clients and internal agency teams.
- Insight into the current pulse of the ad industry.
- Knowledge of brand management and advertising for consumer brands.
- Knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.