Already applied?View Dashboard
Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 667298BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 10/23/2019
- Understand business needs, ensuring strategy is sound and providing solutions that address the business problems/opportunities that clients are asking the agency to help solve
- Set agency up for success by managing client expectations, project timing, and direction; and distill direction in a way that simplifies complexity for the rest of the agency
- Lead creative strategy based on relevant consumer insights and strong business acumen… resulting in a clear, actionable, and insightful brief to activate creatives
- Partner with Project Management, who will own the projects from beginning to end, keeping clients updated, and engaging leadership as necessary to maintain momentum toward deliverables
- Maintain assignment budgets… track to ensure work isn’t exceeding approved funds and elevate any potential budget risk to leadership in a timely fashion
- Work closely with internal agency peers to contribute to the development of creative solutions that deliver on the brief and move the business forward
- Capture client feedback in timely, written form to move deliverables closer to finalization
- Live the client’s brand… thoroughly understand how it is performing, key challenges & opportunities, how/why consumers use it, upcoming strategic priorities, etc.
- Serve as the day-to-day resource for client and discipline partners on all aspects of projects
- Build an effective relationship with the client and discipline partners through combination of face-to-face interactions and electronic communications
- Demonstrate leadership under fire… exhibiting professional maturity, ability to think on your feet, and escalate client difficulties to leadership when necessary
Basic QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- 3-5 years of professional marketing, ad agency, brand management, media, or related experience
- Thorough knowledge of communication mediums including video, print, digital, social, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each
- Strong communication skills… both written and verbal
- Ability to lead projects, working with external client and internal project management to keep work moving as planned and addressing challenges
- Demonstrated relationship building skills and team orientation, with an ability to effectively partner with both external clients and internal agency peers
- Ability to influence external clients plus internal agency peers and agency leadership
- Effective at handling multiple large scale projects/tasks with excellence… effectively planning and prioritizing
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve with a sense of urgency
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn to keep current on the pulse of the ad industry
- Committed to continuous improvement; seek and act on feedback from agency leadership
Preferred QualificationsDesired Qualifications
- Knowledge of brand management and advertising for consumer brands
- Understanding and working knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Keyword YellowShoes
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.