Accounting AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 10040395 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 07, 2023
The Accounting Associate provides excellent customer service and operational support to the Shared Services Purchase To Pay stakeholders and suppliers. Responsibilities include customer service, achieving targeted invoice issue resolution and posting goals, processing Ariba invoices, and addressing defects timely.
This role will be required to collaborate with internal partners, stakeholders and suppliers to identify/ propose process improvements that will reduce/ eliminate defects and drive efficiencies.
- Support global stakeholders and suppliers.
- Track and process/resolve Batch Data Capture sessions.
- Compile monthly report and ensure SOX compliance.
- Manage customer inquiries through multiple communication touch points.
- Address invoice defects to ensure suppliers are paid accurately and timely.
- Research and resolve complex problems.
- Analyze inquiry data and identify process improvements to reduce/eliminate defects and present to operational leadership.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement skills
- Ability to adapt to change, and work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer and manage relationships
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated Accounts Payable knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.