Accounts Payable AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 988524BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This role will also be responsible for supporting disbursement operational teams, analyzing and reporting on PTP activities that prove beneficial to the clients serviced by Disney Worldwide Shared Services. This role will work closely with DWSS Cash and Banking, Corporate Treasury, DFS and other key disbursement partners throughout TWDC globally. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager, AP Transaction Management & Cash Optimization.
- Manage the Virtual Card Account program which includes enrollment campaigns, cancellations, credit card and general ledger maintenance, monthly statement reconciliations for monthly payment to Citibank. Report and forecast of monthly spend and perform quarterly rebate analysis. Handle all PTP customer service inquires as it relates to this program.
- Tracking and reporting of daily payment runs, manual payment approvals, payment blocks, emergency payments and ongoing progress relating to ACH, Wires & Check disbursements, and other specific transactional related disbursement processes.
- Provide metrics reporting analysis of payment activity on emergency payments, payment blocks, manual wire payments and open aged items.
- Submit and track governance requests to modify scheduled payment runs, changes to parameters of payment spools, realign frequency of payments, and configuring new payment spools.
- Ability to provide back up support operations for the disbursements team and management as it relates to manual wire payment approvals, payment spooling, check reconciliation, ACH reconciliation and authorizing daily payments in CitiDirect.
- Assist with migrations and modifications of our AP tools such as manual wire requests, voids/re-issues, check printing and daily check reconciliation.
- Perform UAT for SAP releases/updates and track all testing in ALM.
- Support our global PTP projects such as integrations, new entities, foreign currencies, and new bank implementations.
Basic Qualifications:Required Qualifications:
General & Technical
- Four years of accounts payable and disbursement related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Strong facilitator capable of influencing all levels of the organization
- High level of energy, self-direction, accountability, motivation, follow-through and issue ownership
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, and other database applications
- Demonstrated ability to clearly build and articulate complex business issues and opportunities to manage projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Accounts Payable disbursements and banking
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with payment methods and practices (e.g. ACH, Wire, Checks)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, and apply various statutory and regulatory requirements pertaining to disbursement business transactions
- Demonstrated understanding and application of accounting principles utilizing advanced accounting skills
Preferred Qualifications:Desired Qualifications:
- MBA, CPA, or Post Graduate equivalent
- SAP experience, specifically in Procure-to-Pay
- Minimum one-year commitment in the role
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.