Adventures by Disney Air Sea SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 843093BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Adventures by Disney Date posted Sep. 03, 2021
You will report to the Air Sea Manager.
- Handle air business calls for Guests, travel agents, and other teams
- Sell and manage air reservations by creating, processing, and assigning new air flights and special requests
- Handle air modifications, exchanges, refunds, and issue tickets
- Initiate outbound calls to guests for air related changes such as air schedules
- Issue air tickets within designated timeframe(s) and follow all airline ticketing rules
- Quality control air reservations for designated ships and sailings at key air milestones
- Validate air business rules and policies for accuracy, identify and troubleshoot errors, and adjust system business rules, as necessary
- Provide backup support for other air subject-expert discipline teams
- Maintain documentation for business processes
- Knowledge of DCL & ABD products, policies, and procedures
- International travel experience
- Technical acumen with knowledge of Cruise and Air systems (Seaware, Amadeus, Airware, TravCom, iBank)
- Knowledge and understanding of Cruise and Air industry dynamics
- Knowledge of DOT / FAA mandates, as they apply to air travel
- Air travel, or related experience, with the ability to manage air booking, pricing, inventory, and operational processes
- Prepare and present information to support decision making
Required EducationHigh school diploma or equivalent
Preferred EducationBachelors Degree
About Adventures by Disney:
Adventures by Disney is a leader in guided group family vacation experiences, offering itineraries to some of the most beautiful places on the planet including China, Australia, South Africa, Peru, England and France, as well as North American adventures in Alaska, the Rockies and more. Adventures by Disney takes families to some of the world’s most sought-after destinations, delivering unmatched guest service by trained adventure guides and local experts, uncompromising attention to detail, and a bit of Disney magic every step of the way. Together, adventure guides and guests embark on adventures that enable them to interact with world cultures in exciting new ways.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Adventures by Disney,Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.