Analytics Delivery ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 750086BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 30, 2020
- Monitor Snowflake to ensure optimization.
- Monitor CPU usage to ensure that jobs/scripts don’t bog the system down with runaway queries.
- Monitor and report on space usage on the database.
- Set up and monitor access control by providing appropriate access to users based on security clearance.
- Maintain and update stats to maintain performance.
- Create/Maintain job scheduling an automation tool.
- Create/maintain optimize macros/functions and stored procedures for global procedures.
- Optimize code and ensure global standards are maintained in the environment.
- Manually run jobs in production that require elevated access and are not scheduled for automation.
- Review code and suggest optimization if any.
- Designing effective ways to move data within various open-source analytic tools and Snowflake/AWS S3.
- Developing and debugging SQL programs.
- ETL processing using open source tools to Snowflake/AWS S3 environment, writing shell scripts for automating various database queries.
- Building and maintaining global QC processes.
- 3-5 years with large database systems including Teradata, Oracle, and Hadoop.
- Programming languages including python, R, and SAS.
- System programming languages including UNIX shell scripts and FTP.
- Experience with scheduling software (i.e. Maestro)
- BS in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, statistics, or business administration.
- Advanced degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, statistics, or business administration.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.