Assistant Manager, Licensing - Disney ConsumablesApply NowApply Later Job ID 924567BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 17, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Responsibilities:Partner with the Sr. Manager to manage the daily Disney/Pixar Branded Consumables business including:
Category Management / Finance & Business Planning
- Implement strategy for the consumables global partner portfolio (Disney and Pixar)
- Research & understand competitive landscape. Analyze market trends, consumer trends, retailer and industry needs.
- Pitch new brands for upcoming marketing activations and/or studio films, and on-board new Licensees
- Manage financials including ongoing POS analysis, quarterly forecasting and annual business planning/reviews
- Support Sr. Manager in everyday responsibilities such as contract and amendment process, financial analysis, preparing presentations and other projects
- Inform and guide Licensees in the execution of all brand marketing initiatives. Integrate Licensees within wider brand and marketing plans.
- Complete analysis and help develop presentations to support brand and category management
- Partner with other TWDC business segments to build bigger brand programs
- Collaborate with licensees in establishing product development strategies and ensure all key milestones are being met for planned product launches.
- Collaborate with Product Development team and licensees to build Licensee line plans (ensuring appropriate sku count, price point and brand initiatives are maximized), provide OPA oversight to ensure marketing strategies are reflected in product submissions and ensure Licensee product lines reflect Disney quality and brand/property objectives
- Maintain updated line lists, placement, exclusive development, and promotional program information.
- Partner with the Integrated Retail (IR) team to define account promotional/marketing plans and ensure Licensee participation
- Partner with sales in assortment / retail planning / sales pitches where relevant
- Experience with brand and property positioning, retail business development function, retail distribution, and the retail environment
- Experience or high level of interest in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
- Solid account management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 3 or more years related experience or MBA with 1 year of licensing experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This position is based in Orlando, FL
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.