Assistant Site MerchandiserApply NowApply Later Job ID 888389BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 19, 2021
As an Assistant Site Merchandiser at Disney, you would help grow our digital retail business by delivering a seamless, engaging and hassle-free Guest experience on shopDisney.com using optimizations across multiple digital tactics. You'd join our Site Merchandising team, whose goal is to be consumer-centric and motivators that best showcase our products in the digital space to increase growth across all categories on shopDisney.com.
- Develop digital merchandising strategies to increase multi-platform guest experience (desktop, mobile, and app) to ensure seamless guest lifecycle for shopDisney.com.
- Assist the Site Merchandiser in end-to-end management of essential categories to promote increases in performance and divisional results.
- Assist the Site Merchandiser in using essential guest behavior data including product views, conversion, bounce rate and engagement to inform on-site navigation, content development and on-page optimizations.
- Manage category merchandising to support merchandise strategies through accurate categorization, merchandise attribution.
- Manage product details on PDPs, product set creation, bundling strategies.
- Partner with Site Merchandiser to create content strategies and on-site messaging to support our priorities.
- Manage creation of all on-site content including JIRA ticket creation, page build, content page builds etc across desktop, mobile, and app.
- Maintain omni-channel promotions.
- Assist Site Merchandiser in building customer group and source code strategies to provide targeted/personalized guest experience online.
- Assist Site Merchandiser in working with peers and leaders to communicate the needs of online retailing to translate franchise, brand and cooperation business tactics to support product growth and overall TWDS strategies.
- 1+ years' experience in digital merchandising
- Retail experience great to have
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.